[ art / co / ot / q / qt / v ] [ 3dpd / unf ] [ g / sic ] [ countdown / hyperindex / linkboard / quest archive / stream ] [ Hamburger Time Calendar / MLPG Beacon / Donate / Game & Mumble Servers ] [ Rules & FAQs / Credits ] [ Mod ] [ home ]

/q/ - Quest

Name
Email
Subject
Comment
File
:
Password (For file deletion.)

  [Go to bottom]   [Catalog]   [Return]   [Archive]

File: 1644373484623.webm (2.08 MB, 712x712, Super_Cutlass_World.webm)

 No.759115[View All]

>>759054
Sir Pent slithers off of your arm and crawls over to Sparkler, and bumps his head against her arm until she relents and gives him a pat. Sir Pent soon bites off an old scale, one already on its way to falling off, and holds it out to her. Curious, Sparkler takes it, and after some deliberation, starts to mash it in a pestle while her healing takes its effect.

>>759052
>>759053
*Click click* the beetle continues, patiently awaiting your questions with its forelegs folded up together in a professional posture.

>>759056
Your shark senses tell you there's something worth taking in this room… but it might be a nap.

Juniper flings herself into the pool outside the room, and Cycle follows suit. Juniper then climbs out and steps through the doorway with no issue.

"Looks like the Mechpriests would have had to purify themselves with a ritual bath before entering here," Juniper says. "But for our purposes, just stepping into the pool is enough to enter one of these kinds of chambers, I suppose."

>>759057
"Yeah…" Chiu mutters, but she does not sound very sure.
383 posts omitted. Click reply to view.

 No.763304

>>762972
Alder squirms panickedly as the walls slam down, trapping him into a fight with Auspicious Sign. He frowns as he looks them over, before saying "I-I, uhm… m-maybe I can just fix this?"

 No.763305

>>762974

Cutlass's eyes glow silver. Several knives come out from under her dress. They glow the same silvery glow.

>Soul Slicer activated

>Soul Slicer: All attacks deal soul damage instead of physical damage. Soul health is equal to your hits x you wounds. At 25% soul health lost, all rolls roll at -1. This debuff stacks at 50% and again at 75%. Soul damage us unhealable except by something specifically stated to be able to heal the soul (the soul naturally heals over the course of rest).

Note that this is not the final draft of Soul Slicer. I just don't have it on me right now. This is all the pertinent information for this fight.

One of the knives suddenly bolts in Cloud's direction.
>[1d10] DC-1 because single weapon attack

Roll #1 2 = 2

 No.763306

>>762972
https://pastebin.com/QZh0c4Ez

"Should I be concerned with whoever I'm fighting."

 No.763307

>>762972
https://pastebin.com/haMVj8ts

Cerulean watches the walls appear, some worry growing on her as this was all too familiar. She looks down and sees Promise…not liking this one bit.
"Oh c'mon…don't make me do this. I don't wanna hurt the little guy…."

 No.763308


 No.763309


 No.763310

File: 1674011854662.png (91 KB, 2884x2148, Ruby Round Diagram.png)

>>762974
>>763304
>>763305
>>763306
>>763307
Without hesitation, your possessed comrades rush into the fray, each against their singular foes. Like before, their moves are jerky and stiff, and they appear more like contortionist marionettes, more than living, thinking fighters.

>On the Diagram:

>1: Cerulean; 2: Alder; 3: Two Tons; 4: Willow Wisp; 5: Splendid; 6: Cloud; 7: Droplet; 8: Colobok; 9: Schnitzel; 10: Puddin Tame
>A: Hollow Promise; B: Auspicious Sign; C: Two Reeds; D: Sparkler; E: Ossie; F: Cutlass; G, H, I, J: Watchkeepers-Possessed

Hollow Promise swipes at Cerulean!
[1d10+3] Basic attack

Auspicious Sign jumps and powerbombs Alder!
[1d10+3] Basic attack

Two Reeds charges a spell at Two Tons!
[1d10+4] Magic Bolt

Sparkler hurls an ugly-looking potion at Willow!
[1d10+3] Alchemist's Fire

"Forget going easy!" Droplet shouts. "They're fighting full-power; it's for your own good to take them down!"

You can scarcely tell what's going on in the others' melees.

>Optional: Roll Perception, Instant Action


Roll #1 3 + 3 = 6 / Roll #2 10 + 3 = 13 / Roll #3 3 + 4 = 7 / Roll #4 6 + 3 = 9

 No.763311

>>763310
Cerulean sees them coming up and attack her and she grunts as she reluctantly gets her tail ready.
"Alright fine. Sorry in advance Promise!" Cerulean then proceeds to run at him to smack him with her tail, making the impact cause a huge splash to start flooding her section of the arena with her aura water.

>Slam

>DC -1, +1, crits 8+, take better, Tidepool
[1d10+1]
[1d10+1]

Roll #1 6 + 1 = 7 / Roll #2 2 + 1 = 3

 No.763312

>>763305
>>763310
Immediate panic fills Cloud as Cutlass brings out her knives.
"C-Cutlass, come on, it's me!" He says, trying to plead to her. When it falls on deaf ears as a dagger flies out at him, his ducks out of the way.
"I don't want to hurt you, wake up!" He tries again, his remaining eye glowing a deep orange as he uses his magic to loosen the ground under Cutlass, trying to immobilize her in a sand trap.
>Earthen Grasp [Crits 9+] [1d10]
>Forgoing counterattack damage

>Earthen Grasp: recharge 1, spell, ranged; Summon vines, stones, or quicksand to trap an enemy and render them helpless. Large enemies may only be immobilized. Effect lasts until the enemy breaks free or is released.


Roll #1 7 = 7

 No.763313

>>763311
>Instant Perception
>Electroception if it applies
[1d10]

Roll #1 2 = 2

 No.763314

>>763312

Cutlass writhes like a marionette on strings as she tries to worm her way out of the sand trap.

>[1d10] to escape


Roll #1 8 = 8

 No.763315

>>763310
>Perception (Instant): [1d10]
Deciding to try what he can at first, Alder hurls one of his glass vials at Auspicous Sign- maybe he can somewhat lessen the effects with his potions.
>Natural Remedy: [1d10+2] (+1 TBP)

Roll #1 8 = 8 / Roll #2 9 + 2 = 11

 No.763316

>>763310
Willow and Two Tons both did their best to evade the attacks sent at them.

[1d10] Willow
[1d10] Two Tons

At the same time both moved to help their chances in this fight

[1d10] Homing Magic Willow

>Two Tons uses Stance of the bear


If I can also use it

[1d10] Perception

Roll #1 4 = 4 / Roll #2 3 = 3 / Roll #3 3 = 3 / Roll #4 2 = 2

 No.763317

File: 1674014436638.png (95.83 KB, 2884x2148, Ruby Round Diagram v2.png)

>>763311
You meet Hollow's strike with a swat of your own, but the impact forces your tail down, inhibiting the flow of Aural water.

>Cerulean 12/5

>Hollow 7/10

Hollow flips backward, and flings a kunai at you!
[1d10+4] Rupture

>>763316
Two Tons tanks the hit, and prepares to endure further!
>Two Tons 3/5 (from damage) -> Two Tons 6/5 (add 3 from SotB)

The potion explodes on Willow, and he scrambles to put it out!
>Willow 1/5

Two Reeds shudders towards Two Tons, and sweeps for his legs!
[1d10+3] Basic Attack

Sparkler drops a potion at her hooves, and it explodes with a force that flings her at Willow!
[1d10+3] Spring Brew

>>763315
Sign drops onto you like a meteor, knocking the wind from your lungs and bile out of your stomach. The pain sends you reeling, but you manage to crack a vial over his head. Sign immediately backs off, flailing his arms at his face, as he tries to clean off the healing remedy… seems it had the opposite effect. But on him or on his corrupt armor, you cannot tell.

>Sign 0/9, Helpless this turn (will recover automatically next turn)


As you try to regain your composure, you look over at the others… and notice something rather peculiar.

Over at the far end of the arena, where Puddin Tame fights against a Watchkeeper-Possessed, the Water Barrier has shifted, slightly. Where there was a single wall dividing Puddin Tame from Schnitzel, there are now two; both of them look thinner than the others, suggesting they'd come from a single wall, now split into two thin halves. The two rightmost walls are also angled, such that Puddin' and Schnitzel stand quite near to one another. Schnitzel shrieks in annoyance and fear as the Watchkeeper-Possessed breathes a breath attack at him and Puddin'… but the attack doesn't hit him. In fact, it only partially hits Puddin'. The Water Barrier absorbs most of the attack, and in so doing, protects Schnitzel.

In other words – "living things" can pass through the barrier, but "attacks" cannot.

Perhaps you could take advantage of this…

Roll #1 7 + 4 = 11 / Roll #2 8 + 3 = 11 / Roll #3 6 + 3 = 9

 No.763318

>>763314
>>763317
Cloud grows more anxious as Cutlass easily pulls her way out of his trap, seemingly unrelentless. Despite it going against all his knowledge of Cutlass, he runs in close to her,
"I hope this works I hope this works…" He mutters in fear, taking out his dagger and giving Cutlass' helmet a solid thwap.
>Basic Attack [Single DC-1] [1d10]

>The Tooth of Sa'eer [Weapon Tag: Single] Recharge 1: Attacks from this knife do not deal damage, but instead cause the target to become ethereal and intangible, causing them to phase through other tangible objects for (Roll - DC) turns. The effect applies to the limb that the knife's blade touches. During the duration of this effect, the target cannot use any attack or technique that would require the use of the affected body part.


Roll #1 9 = 9

 No.763319

>>763317
Willow cried out and immediately hit the ground to try and make space once more from the threat.

[1d10] Dodge

Two Tons meanwhile made a more aggresive dodge, aiming to get in close.

[1d10] Dodge

[1d10] Homing Magic Willow
[1d10+1] Grapple Two Tons

Roll #1 3 = 3 / Roll #2 2 = 2 / Roll #3 9 = 9 / Roll #4 6 + 1 = 7

 No.763320

>>763317
Cerulean frees her tail and has to spend a moment shaking off that last impact. But she rushes forward to try and grab Promise by the armored areas she thinks is possessing him with her jaws, then begin shaking him about.

>Great weapon attack (crits 9+, critfails 2-)

[1d10]

Roll #1 2 = 2

 No.763321

>>763318

As the weapon clonks against her helmet, all of Cutlass's knives drop to the ground. Cutlass takes in a gasp of air as if she was drowning until this very moment.

"It worked. I don't know what you did, but it worked," she says quickly in a panicked tone.

However, as she speaks, her body moves on its own. Her hooves grab two of the daggers off the ground and stab them both toward Cloud. "I'm sorry… Please help me!" she pleads as she stabs at him.

>[1d10] [1d10] dual attack

>Soul Slicer is still on

Roll #1 4 = 4 / Roll #2 6 = 6

 No.763322

>>763321

[1d10] for memory

Roll #1 9 = 9

 No.763323

>>763317
Alder attempts to pick himself up, taking note of the rather odd nature of the barriers. He'll have to see what exactly can pass through them, if anything- is the corrupt armor also barred from passing?
>Recover [1d10]

Roll #1 6 = 6

 No.763324

>>763320
The kunai stabs into you, and as you rush forward to close the gap between you and Hollow, he runs in too, and grabs you by the shoulders. Demonstrating surprising strength, he lifts and rotates you! For an instant you are suspended in the air, before crashing back down!

>Cerulean 1/5, Rupture debuff for 2 turns


>>763319
Sparkler tackles Willow to the ground, but jumps away when he charges four magical bolts for a counterattack!

>Willow 0/4


Two Reeds sweeps out Willow's legs, but he grabs and pins her hooves, forcing her to fall with him!

>Two Tons 0/4

>Two Reeds 0/9

>>763323
No– you can see that the corrupt thing has charged at Puddin, and has passed through the barrier. But then, in a stroke of genius or luck, another Watchkeeper-Possessed, the one pit against Schnitzel, barrels into the one attacking Puddin. Your two allies are safe this round, and the WP have only damaged one another.

Auspicious Sign regains his composure, if not his sanity, and strikes up a fighting posture once more.

>>763322
Concession stand… they're hiding in the concession stand! The east and west exits can reach it!

 No.763325

Both Willow and Two Tons move to stand up, groaning in pain.

[1d10] Willow
[1d10] Two Tons

Roll #1 2 = 2 / Roll #2 6 = 6

 No.763326

>>763324
>>763318

"I-I remember a… concession stand…" Cutlass stammers as she struggles to find her words in this panicked situation. "Someone is hiding there. I think the east and west exits will both get you there."

 No.763327

>>763321
"Is that really you?" Cloud says in almost disbelief as he hears Cutlass speak after the strike. He lowers his knife, but only gets a modicum of relief before she strikes at him again, cutting him on the shoulder.
"Agh… I'll get you out of there in a second, this knife's magic needs time!" He says, focusing his magic to call up vines to hold Cutlass down so she can't attack.
>Earthen Grasp [Crits 9+] [1d10]
>Forgoing counterattack

Roll #1 3 = 3

 No.763328

>>763324
Cerulean feels a bit dumb for getting rotated so easily, and even dumber after having that rough landing back on the ground. She tries to shake it off before swinging herself around to slam her tail again, trying again to shift the battlefield to her advantage.

>Slam+Tidepool

[1d10+1]
[1d10+1]

Roll #1 5 + 1 = 6 / Roll #2 5 + 1 = 6

 No.763329

>>763326
"A concessions stand? Here?" He asks, surprised such a thing would still be around with this siege.

 No.763330

Soul Health Count

 No.763331

>>763327
>>763329

When the dagger stabs into Cloud, it stings as a stab usually would. But, when the knife is pulled out, there's no wound. However, it leaves behind a strange burning sensation.

"Yes, this place is like an arena. They make people fight here, I think."

Cutlass's body moves as if it's dragged out of the vines. She continues to stab at Cloud.

>Dual attacks [1d10] [1d10]


Roll #1 2 = 2 / Roll #2 6 = 6

 No.763332

>>763329
>>763331

"How long does whatever affect you did last?" she asks with impatient concern.

 No.763333

>>763324
Alder scrabbles to all fours, looking around for what to do… he'll position himself inbetween Auspicious Sign and Hollow Promise- maybe he can avoid the next strike! In the meantime, he'll fire off a shot with his witchkiller bow- maybe the armor is magic?
>Ranged attack: [1d10]

Roll #1 7 = 7

 No.763334

>>763328
Water splashes everywhere as you slam Hollow back! He skids to a halt, then rushes back in!
[1d10+3] Backstab

>Hollow 5/9


>>763325
Sparkler runs forward, and grabs Willow by the collar. She starts heading back toward the North exit of the arena, dragging him along with her!

As Two Tons stands back up, Two Reeds repeatedly struggles to break free!

>Two Tons 8/4


[1d10+3] Attempting to break the grab

>>763333
>>763328
Alder rushes toward Hollow Promise with Auspicious Sign in tow! As Sign readies to grab Alder, the griffon looses a shot at Sign! The ninjador's steps slow as the arrow breaks upon the diver helm. His limbs flail about, as if he were suddenly losing control of his body. He attacks wildly, at–!

[1d10+3] Tackle
[1d2] Alder = 1, Hollow = 2

Roll #1 2 + 3 = 5 / Roll #2 5 + 3 = 8 / Roll #3 6 + 3 = 9 / Roll #4 1 = 1

 No.763335

>>763334
Alder attempts to inure himself to the worst of it!
>Natural Remedy: [1d10+1]
He also glows briefly, before letting out a loud screech to unsteady him!
>Screech [1d10]

Roll #1 9 + 1 = 10 / Roll #2 9 = 9

 No.763336

>>763334
Two tons proceeded to try and squeezed Sparkler to try and knock her out with pressure

[1d10] Grapple damage

Willow meanwhile tried his hardest to break free and stand.

[1d10] Stand up

Roll #1 8 = 8 / Roll #2 9 = 9

 No.763337

>>763331
>>763332
Cloud rolls his shoulder, feeling uncomfortable with the burning.
"Your daggers aren't poisoned, are they?" He asks with concern. With this, he doesn't notice Cutlass moving out of the vines in time, taking another cut on his foreleg.
"I… I'm not sure! I haven't used it much, it varies!"
Cloud raises his knife, thinking he should work fast. Then, he stops, getting another idea.
"Ok, I'm trying something else, hold on!" Cloud focuses intently on Cutlass, taking a deep breath and trying to pull all her can into his magic to shrink Cutlass separate from the armor.
>Using 4 TBP
>Wax/Wane [Shrink Cutlass] [1d10+5]

>Wax/Wane: spell; Who says size doesn’t matter? Grow or shrink a target or object with a potion, with effectiveness based on the roll. Hits and wounds are not changed by this effect.

>Trained Talent: When Wax/Wane is used to make a target bigger, they gain +1 to all actions. On the reverse, the target takes -1 to all actions if they are shrunk.

Roll #1 5 + 5 = 10

 No.763338

>>763337

"No, they cut your soul directly. Don't worry, it wears off over time… I thi-"

Then, Cutlass is shrunken. The armor is still technically on her, though. And, with the armor now slumped over her head, her telekinesis is back. All the knives snap back into the air with a quick bolt of telekinesis.

>Dual attack because my inner demon tells me to have mercy in this unexpected situation [1d10] [1d10]


Roll #1 8 = 8 / Roll #2 8 = 8

 No.763339

>>763338

Both of those 8s are 7s.

 No.763448

>>763334
With a bit of an advantageous field now, Cerulean seems to move around faster. She rushes back as the fight is getting her a bit pumped as she tries to chomp down on him.

>Great Weapon Attack

[1d10+1]

Roll #1 2 + 1 = 3

 No.763449

>>763335
You fall and wrestle with Auspicious for a time, and deliver a well-placed kick to the gut that shoves him back to the ground! You take the breather to revive yourself, then unleash an echoing shriek!

>Alder 7/5 (went Helpless to 0/3 from Tackle, then crit healed)

>Enemies debuffed this round!

>Sign 0/8

The portly minotaur slowly props himself back up… the cloth portions of his armor are scraped, and seem near to wearing thin.

>>763336
Two Tons squeezes Two Reeds, and the metal components of her armor start to bend and groan under the strain! She manages to slip away, but not without some serious damage!

>Two Reeds 7/8


Two Reeds begins charging a powerful retaliatory spell!
>Orbital Strike
[1d10+2] Casting
[1d10] Duration

>>763448
Hollow tumbles through the air, and slams both his feet down onto your spine, flattening you!

>Cerulean 0/4


Rather than strike your incapacitated form, he grabs you by the scruff, and starts dragging you away toward the north entrance…

Roll #1 9 + 2 = 11 / Roll #2 1 = 1

 No.763450

>>763449
Cerulean huffs and puffs a bit, though she isn't about to give up just yet. She tries o flail and splash around for an opening to get herself back into the fight.

>Earthly Affinity-recovery from helpless is DC 4 on favored terrain

[1d10]

Roll #1 8 = 8

 No.763451

>>763338
>>763339
When the armor collapses over the now shrunken Cutlass followed by more daggers floating up, Cloud grimaces. He runs in, the knives slicing by him, as he goes for the armor knowing there won't be a stop unless she's completely separated at this rate.
"Hold on, I'll get you out of there!"
Cloud pauses for only a moment, unsure if touching the armor is a good idea. But the alternative worst outcome isn't very preferable either. He lifts up the hunk of metal and reaches in through the etherealized head hole to pluck the little unicorn out.
>Grab [1d10]

Roll #1 6 = 6

 No.763452

>>763449
Willow wasted n o time in hurling the mass of homing magic at the one who had been attempting to kidnap him, aiming to disarm and disable over any kind of lethal injury

[1d10] Shot 1

[1d10] Shot 2

[1d10] Shot 3

[1d10] Shot 4

{Elementalist: Magma)

>>763449
Two Tons moved to Evade the shot, while also trying to Grapple them down again

[1d10] Dodge
[1d10+1] Grapple

Roll #1 1 = 1 / Roll #2 6 = 6 / Roll #3 9 = 9 / Roll #4 7 = 7 / Roll #5 4 = 4 / Roll #6 3 + 1 = 4

 No.763453

>>763449
Seeing as Sign's down, the griffon takes his Medic's Knife and tries cutting the armor from the skin! Maybe the unusual nature of the weapon will help?
>Medic's Knife (TBP+1): [1d10+1]

Roll #1 2 + 1 = 3

 No.763454

>>763450
You spring up, and shake Hollow away from you! The motion catches him off guard, and he stumbles to the side. You can see the Water Barriers on either side of you shifting to the side, in order to keep him in the "field of play." This causes the Water Barriers to intersect with those surrounding Alder and Auspicious Sign… Perhaps this can prove advantageous.

Hollow rises to his knees, evidently struggling with the diving suit, and flings another kunai your way!

[1d10+2] Backstab

>>763453
Sign deflects your stab with his forearm, and with you in range, goes for a devastating gut-punch!

[1d10+5] Spending 3 Hits via Soul Punch!

>Sign 7/8


>>763452
As the bolts hit Sparkler, the sticky magma ignites the suit, spreading far quicker than even ordinary fuel! Something about its composition must be especially prone to conflagrations. Sparkler's face and voice are mercifully mute, as she starts to run about while aflame! She shoves past Willow, igniting him as well, as she tries to put herself out!

>Willow 0/3


>Sparkler 0/7


She runs into…
1 = Two Tons; 2 = Two Reeds; 3 = Auspicious Sign

[1d3]

>>763452
Two Reeds skips back, and an orb of aether flies from her black mirror, bouncing between the Water Barriers before it explodes upon Two Tons' chassis!

>Two Tons 1/4


Two Reeds uses the breather to charge another attack!

[1d10+2] Homing Magic

Roll #1 6 + 2 = 8 / Roll #2 9 + 5 = 14 / Roll #3 1 = 1 / Roll #4 4 + 2 = 6

 No.763455

>>763339
>>763451
As cloud reaches in to grab Cutlass, he feels his hoof enclose around a small figure, like a doll– and then a nauseating, swirling cold… followed by numbness. His front half loses feeling and strength, as he ragdolls to the ground…

>Pick one of your classes, then lose its skills and your multiclass skill


Only a faint awareness tells him that his cheek now rests against the cold stone of the arena. There is the sound of clinking somewhere in the distance… but the space about him is a murky soup of color, now.

 No.763456

>>763454
Having just gotten back up only to be hit by his own spell set off something of a rage in Willow that reflected and supressed the flames that once hit him as his mane and tail became flames, and his coat blackened like soot, his eyes going blank as he slipped into his Nirik form.
>Tempered Rage

[1d10] Stand up DC3

>>763454
Two tons tries once again to avoid the running foe while trying to pin down the mage once more with another grapple

[1d10] dodge
[1d10+1] Grapple

Roll #1 2 = 2 / Roll #2 10 = 10 / Roll #3 9 + 1 = 10

 No.763457

>>763454
Not knowing what else to do, the griffon attempts to mitigate the worst of it with another potion!
>Natural Remedy: [1d10+1]

>Rallying Cry: [1d10+1]

Alder also tries to rally his friends, if he can!

Roll #1 1 + 1 = 2 / Roll #2 3 + 1 = 4

 No.763458

>>763457
[1d3]

Roll #1 2 = 2

 No.763459

>>763454
>>763451

All of Cutlass's knives, still glowing with the silver glow of Soul Slicer, point at Cloud at once.


>Dance of Blades: recharge 5, weapon; Turn a single blade into a flurry of strikes. Following a successful hit, keep rolling until you go helpless from a critical miss or from counterattack damage. This entire process only takes one turn, and always ends with you being helpless, this helplessness cannot be prevented. All modifiers only apply to the initial hit, after that all rolls are standard d10’s with no bonus and at DC6.

>In the past, I've always fluffed it as the counterattack damage being Cutlass tiring herself out anyway

[1d10] [1d10] [1d10] [1d10] [1d10] [1d10] [1d10]

Roll #1 10 = 10 / Roll #2 1 = 1 / Roll #3 2 = 2 / Roll #4 1 = 1 / Roll #5 2 = 2 / Roll #6 7 = 7 /

 No.763460

>>763454
Cerulean notices his difficulty so she begins to focus her aura in a new way. One to disrupt his movements…hopefully.

"Stop making me hurt you!" With her yell, her aura makes the water in the arena shift and surge until it begins to swirl about. Faster and faster, trying to pull the encumbered possessed pony in!

>Hungering Maelstrom: Automatic; The waters begin to swell with a hunger that can almost rival Cerulean's. While in/on terrain with water, Cerulean can create a maelstrom that attempts to pull everything in the water into its center. Those caught must roll to escape the pull before they can move or act. Those who don't escape are tossed around for a bit of damage from the violent current. The maelstrom does not differentiate between friend and foe; all are fair game to its effects.

 No.763461

>>763455
>>763459
Cloud can barely even register what happens once he reaches into the armor, finding himself on the ground in an unfocused daze, his head sore.
>Losing Alchemist

He blinks slowly when some of his awareness returns, wondering where he is, finding it hard to see. When he feels a dagger stab into him, it's enough to make him remember what he was doing, trying to get Cutlass.
"Hooolll…" He drones, feeling weak. He grabbed something he's pretty sure, and he needs to move now before he becomes a Nightmare Night themed pin cushion. He squeezes his hoof, and rolls his body to pry it out of the armor.
>Pull [1d10-1]

Roll #1 5 - 1 = 4


[View All] (383 posts omitted)
[Go to top] [Catalog] [Return][Post a Reply]
Delete Post [ ]
[ art / co / ot / q / qt / v ] [ 3dpd / unf ] [ g / sic ] [ countdown / hyperindex / linkboard / quest archive / stream ] [ Hamburger Time Calendar / MLPG Beacon / Donate / Game & Mumble Servers ] [ Rules & FAQs / Credits ] [ Mod ] [ home ]